Jule of the Orient is my favourite FreeLife product. And it is all because of a little herb called Jiaogulan.
So, what is Jiaogulan?
Because of its versatility to promote health and longevity, jiaogulan has become renowned throughout China as the “Immortality Herb.” Over the past three decades, more than 300 scientific papers on jiaogulan have been published in respected journals. These research studies have identified gypenoside saponins as the bioactive principles responsible for most of jiaogulan’s wide-ranging benefits, although the plant contains a wealth of other important compounds as well.
Jiaogulan has been shown to:
- Provide superior adaptogenic support to keep the body in balance
- Maintain normal, healthy immune function
- Act as a powerful antioxidant
- Fight against the effects of aging
- Enhance physical and mental energy
Each morning and night, I have a mixture of the GoChi juice and the Jule of the Orient with water, as Jule of the Orient has a mixture of “of 21 synergistic Chinese herbs” which aim to “promote a long, healthy, and vibrant life.”
- Jiaogulan. The immortality herb is considered as the premier adaptogen to balance body systems and enhance energy production.
- Goji Berry. Contains glycoproteins called Lycium barbarum polysaccharides with wide-ranging benefits for human health.
- Açai Fruit. Has a very high antioxidant capacity and possesses a wide nutrient spectrum.
- Japanese Sophora Bud. The world’s richest source of the flavonoid quercetin, a powerful antioxidant.
- Amalaki Fruit. The centerpiece of many traditional Ayurvedic formulations; exerts natural prodigestive properties.
- Aronia Berry. One of the highest reported antioxidant scores on ORAC scale.
- Astragalus Root. A staple of Traditional Chinese Medicine to improve immunity.
- Camu-Camu Fruit. Contains more natural Vitamin C than any other known botanical.
- Cranberry. Promotes healthy urinary tract function.
- Elderberry Fruit. Rich in flavonoids and other compounds to support immune function.
- Ginger Root. Promotes healthy digestive function and may support healthy blood and vascular health.
- Jujube Fruit. One of the world’s oldest fruits; used in Chinese medicine as tonic for 4,000 years.
- Luo Han Guo Fruit. Contains unique antioxidants that support healthy immunity.
- Pomegranate Fruit. Hundreds of studies validate its health-promoting effects.
- Rhodiola Root. Used traditionally in Tibet, northern China, and Eastern Europe as an adaptogenic tonic.
- Blueberry. May protect the heart, brain, and vascular system against free-radical damage.
- Lychee Fruit. High in nutrients, especially Vitamin C; supports gastrointestinal health.
- Schisandra Berry. Promotes energy, supports liver and kidneys, and supports a healthy heart and central nervous system.
- Bilberry. Contains powerful antioxidants to protect eyes, brain, and other organs.
- Longan Fruit. Contains several compounds, including ellagic acid, that bestow antioxidant and cell-protective effects.
- Codonopsis Root. One of the most widely used Chinese tonic herbs; supports digestive, respiratory, and immune health.
- Cherry Juice. Contains 17 antioxidants; may help with joint discomfort.
For the frequently asked questions: http://www.stevenbaker.juleoftheorient.com/faq.cfm
The top reasons why I drink Jule:
** Reduces fatigue and stress
** Boosts energy levels
** Improves athletic performance
** Enhances circulation
** Enhances recovery after sports
** Increase antioxidant levels.
Jule of the Orient is basically a really good product to increase your super herb intake.
If you are interested in learning more about Jule of the Orient, visit the website below or shoot me an email.
For more information on Jule of the Orient: www.stevenbaker.juleoftheorient.com
- So, what is GoChi juice? (stevenbaker10.wordpress.com)