In order to ensure that you maximise your weight management goals, you will need to take the TAIslim system effectively.
This means following the directions outlined in the video I posted earlier. (Click here to see the video.) For those of you who would like something more solid I have decided to outline how to maximise the effectiveness of the TAIslim system.
TAIslim is not a quick fix, and in weight management there is never a quick fix. In order to have success you need to put in the hard yards, and this means a ‘life style’ change. The TAIslim system will help you to burn calories 3 times faster, and the Shakes and the Skinnys will help you to maintain progress but you also need to make healthy choices when eating.
Healthy choices can come in a variety of options, but most revolve around low calories and low carbohydrate options. According to LIVESTRONG.com
The number of calories a woman needs daily varies according to age. Younger women generally need more calories than older women, as they tend to have more muscle mass and be more active. A woman aged 19 to 30 years needs between 2,000 and 2,400 calories daily. A woman aged 31 to 50 years needs 1,800 to 2,200 calories daily. Women over age 51 need 1,600 to 2,200 calories daily.
Men aged 19 to 30 years old need between 2,400 to 3,000 calories daily. For the 31 to 50 age group, consume between 2,200 and 3,000 daily. If you are over the age of 51, then you need between 2,000 and 2,800 calories daily. Men tend to need more calories than women because they are taller and weigh more. If you live an active lifestyle, aim for the higher end of the calorie ranges.
I have suggested in an earlier blog, that the best way to manage calorie intake is to use a calorie counter. Visit http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ and enter in your calories daily to keep track of your food intake.
Taking the TAIslim System (Ultimate Healthy Eating and Diet Plan)
- Begin the day with 200mls of water upon arising
- Then, a 60mls shot of the TAIslim liquid
- Then,5 minutes later mix 1 scoop of SHAKE
- Mix with 240mls of water
In between meals have a Chocolate Skinnys with 240mls of water.
- Before lunch have a 60mls shot of the TAIslim liquid
- Follow with 240mls of water
- FOR MAXIMUM results, swap lunch for a SHAKE.
For an afternoon snack, Chocolate Skinnys with 240mls of water.
- Before dinner have a 60mls shot of the TAIslim liquid
- Follow with 240mls of water
- Have a balanced dinner. Include a protein and vegetables.
To get the best results from the system, you will need to participate in exercise. For more information, please read below.
For those of you who sign up and take advantage of the TAIslim system, I am able to provide all new members to TEAM FLYING STARS a healthy eating and exercise plan. The best way to ensure you receive a copy of the eating plan, please contact me on email@example.com before signing. This way I can help you to achieve your weight goals.
Within TEAM FLYING STARS there are many professionals who are committed to helping you to achieve your health and wellbeing goals.
For personal training and boot camp classes, speak to Hayley at http://healthyresolution.com.au/
For Zumba, speak to Leila at http://www.zumbawithleila.com/home
Make sure you mention TEAM FLYING STARS or that you have been sent via me.
Good luck and keep me posted,
LIVESTRONG Calories for adults: http://www.livestrong.com/article/353672-daily-caloric-intake-for-adults/
- Want to sign up for TAIslim? (stevenbaker10.wordpress.com)
- Loose weight eating chocolate… find out how… (stevenbaker10.wordpress.com)
- TAIslim Challenge 2010 (stevenbaker10.wordpress.com)
- Warnie’s weight loss (stevenbaker10.wordpress.com)
- @BrendanFevola25 weight management success!! (stevenbaker10.wordpress.com)
- LIVESTRONG.COM: Small Changes, Big Results (huffingtonpost.com)
- Is calorie count all that matters? (zocdoc.com)